Friday, April 20, 2012

In Response to Lyndzi's Post

Lyndzi's Question: When you see the Apple symbol/logo what do you think of? What are your first thoughts that come to mind about the brand or product?


Apple is a big brand name in this generation and it is on many products we all purchase or see on a daily basis. It is on our computers, our electronics, and our cell phones. Every time I see the Apple logo, I think of the mania Steve Jobs created when he created Apple projects, which are now sold in most stores, such as Target and Walmart. 








When I first learned about Apple, I didn't understand the hype, but then I purchased my first iPod, and I understood. I loved the technology, the app availability and the size of the products. I know own an iPad and my brother owns a Mac book. My family alone shows that Apple is a big brand that many people love. Even my parents have iPod's. 


Apple is such a big brand, do you think that even now that Steve Jobs has passed away, the brand will continue to grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment